For 19 years, the Starlight Music Series has attracted music lovers for free, family-friendly entertainment under the stars at the beautiful Wolf Pen Creek Amphitheater.
Here’s the lineup for this year:
Saturday, May 8: Midnight Express with guests Reagan Quinn and the Brazos Valley Jazz Society
Saturday, May 22: Queen Nation and Infinite Journey
Saturday, June 12: Buckwheat Zydeco Jr. and The Legendary Ils Sont Partis Band with guest Mi’Chel Rose
• Admission is free.
• Gates open at 6 p.m., with the concerts starting at 7.
• Free parking is available at the festival site and the Meyer Senior & Community Center, with handicap parking off Colgate Drive.
• Coolers and containers must be 48 quarts or smaller.
• Pets, kegs, and glass aren’t allowed.
• Chairs are welcome but may not occupy blanket-only seating.
• Smoking isn’t allowed in the main seating area, but we provide designated smoking areas.
Special thanks to our sponsors: Backstage Sound and Lighting, Candy 95.1, Maverick 100.9, Willy 97.7, and WTAW Newstalk 1620.
For complete details about artists and more, visit https://cstx.gov/starlight.